Presented is a grouping of Philadelphia relics with a Richie Ashburn concentration. Highlights include: 1.) 1989 Thanks award-plaque (14x17) issued to Ashburn from the Philadelphia Council; 2-4.) (3) vintage lamps with (2) Casey’s Lager Ashburn can and 14” Phillies ceramic statue; 5.) assembled 1957 Swifts Meat Ashburn. More on our website.
This lot contains:
1989 Thanks award-plaque (14x17) issued to Ashburn from the Philadelphia Council
1995 Omaha World-Herald mounted printing-plate (Ashburn HOF Induction, 13x20)
14x17 Richie Ashburn display featuring two original snapshot-photographs
Framed clock with Campbell’s Richie Ashburn background (21x17)
(16) examples highlighted by Legends of the Black Diamond (36x24), Killebrew print (creases, 20x16), 1929 Philadelphia A’s panoramic (16x20 reproduction) and a 1952 Braves/Red Sox/NCAA Football two-sided schedule. (12x19)
(2) adaptations using Richie Ashburn Casey’s Lager beer cans
(1) 14” Phillies ceramic statue
(there are two lamp shades included though only one is functioning
(2) empty hand-enhanced 12-ounce beer bottles featuring the likeness of Ashburn
(20) assorted trinkets and collectibles including an emptied Casey’s Lager Ashburn can, flattened Casey’s Lager Ashburn can, 1995 Hall of Fame Game ticket stub, 1995 Ashburn HOF 4” pin with dual-ribbons, assembled 1957 Swifts Meat Richie Ashburn (complete) and a 1960s WCTU Ashburn anti-alcohol 6x3 flier.