Home -> View Lot
 

1968 Topps #177 Nolan Ryan RC (Factory Miscut)

Lot Number 783

Quantity: Bid Starts: 05/18/2011 12:00:00 
Bid Open: 100.00  Bid Ends: 06/02/2011 23:30:00 
Bid Count: Overtime: 30 Minutes
Currently: 110.00  Time Left: Ended
View Count: 1017   
      Previous Lot <--> Next Lot
 
Description



Offered is one of the more interesting 1968 Topps #177 Nolan Ryan rookies in existence. Approximately 75% of the card displays #177 Ryan/Koosman while the other 25% depicts a portion of #181 Jerry Zimmerman. The obverse presents (VG) with mild surface creasing and soft corners. The reverse is also off-center but clean. It is a wonder how this factory miscut slipped through Topps quality control and was not discarded as scrap. Regardless, this Ryan rookie is an oddball delight and fun conversation piece.

 
 
Pictures  (Click on Photo to Enlarge)